VILLA ST TROPEZ AREA – RATES & OFFERS
Villa Tropez – holiday villa St Tropez area, rental rates
Villa Tropez is the finest rustic luxury villa St Tropez and surrounds has to offer. Check out the latest rates and offers below. (For Villa Tropez venue hire for group retreats and corporate events, please find further information here )
|NO AVAILABILITY ANY LONGER FOR 2021 & 2022||Rate: 7 nights or part thereof|
|Easter – June||€7,950 NO AVAILABILITY|
|July – August||€10,950 NO AVAILABILITY|
|September – November||€5,750 NO AVAILABILITY|
- The person arranging the booking is to sign the rental agreement with the Terms & Conditions of Rental, including the noise policy, on behalf of all guests for the duration of the stay. These conditions are similar to other rental proepties in the region, to respect the authentic rural neighbourhoods. Please note that Villa Tropez is in a peaceful rural setting, and is a family holiday and retreat venue, therefore not suitable for groups with loud music. Events or loud parties are prohibited. There is a no noise policy after 11pm. Please see the Rental Terms & Conditions.
- Rental duration: check in as of 4pm and check out by 10am. July/Aug: Saturday to Saturday arrival. Flexible arrival & departure dates in other months.
- Rental rates are for up to 14 persons in high season inclusive of infants/children. (12 persons in low season, or as otherwise quoted / advertised).
- Prices & terms subject to change at any time.
- Deposit: 30% of total rental rate required to confirm booking. Full amount due if booking is within 9 weeks of arrival.
- Dates cannot be held & the booking is not confirmed until BOTH the signed rental agreement & payment is received. Payment will be sent back immediately in the case of another booking having been confirmed earlier by another party for the same dates.
- Security deposit of €1000 required to cover against accidental breakage etc, refundable a fortnight after rental end.
- Bed linen (except cot linen), one bath towel, & one pool/beach towel provided.
- 2020 Bio-safety measures: we have installed self-check-in, & no person-to-person contact during your stay. Deep clean prior to your arrival incl anti-bacterial cleaning of door handles, light switches, surfaces etc. During-stay services such as mid-stay cleaning or linen change are not offered, as we do not want to put your group, or our team, at risk. Anti-bacterial hand wash is onsite for your group’s wellness measures. There will be anti-bacterial cleaning & laundry linen cleaning products, for your use during your stay, stored in our on-site laundry. You may have the independent option to contact a local cleaner and request a mid-stay clean whilst you are out of the property (arranged and paid direct to the cleaner, minimum charge applies per visit) – this is on your own terms. The only staff to visit are to maintain the pool & gardens outside in the open air, or if there is an urgent maintenance issue to attend to.
- A comprehensive Welcome Pack with information on the Villa access, amenities, local highlights, restaurants, beaches and easy driving route suggestions, will be sent at the time of balance of payment.