Our retreat facilities are designed to ensure you have everything you require to make your luxury retreat run smoothly. Our aim is to be one of the best yoga retreats Europe can offer when it comes to boutique retreats.
A sustainably sourced chalet, nestled on the tranquil edge of the ancient oak chêne forest, is the setting for your yoga, Pilates or fitness classes. Views from the chalet overlook the serene Provençal countryside. Facing west, it is ideally positioned for spectacular sunset sessions.
- Bi-fold doors open onto a large covered deck.
- The floor area (internal and external) accommodates 15-20 yoga mats (approx 50sqm: 25sqm internal and 25sqm covered deck area)
- Yoga mats, straps, blocks and cushions provided for 15 participants.
- Stereo with CD player and iPod dock.
- Fitness equipment (removable to optimise space): Back weight machine, exercise bike, free weights and bar rests.
- Tea-making facilities and mini-fridge.
- The chalet also easily converts into a workshop/meeting area with tables and chairs for 16 persons.
The grounds of the villa provide serenity and beauty for your retreat. There is an abundance of native flora and fauna (a native Provençal tortoise occasionally meanders in!).
- Mediterranean landscaped terraced gardens feature oak, olive and fruit trees as well as a fountain with waterlilies and a fishpond.
- Quarter-Olympic size resort-style pool with sunlounger terrace, shaded pool-bar seating with a fridge and sink.
- Level grassed areas and pool terrace are suitable for outdoor and pool-side classes.
- The shaded terrace seating and the garden sanctuary provide corners to relax, meditate and find peace.
- Petanque boulodrome for games of traditional boules.
- Table tennis table.
Dining and workshop areas
The villa provides several wonderful positions for enjoying meals together or as relaxed settings for workshops.
- A shaded arbor terrace overlooks the pool (seats 15).
- The grand terrace with panoramic views (seats 20+)
- Inside the villa, the dining area seats 10, with the option to add a six-seater table close by.
- The living area of the villa provides lounge seating for 10. (Option to add single chairs.)
- The eat-in kitchen seats six.
- Daily meals can be arranged for vegetarian, organic, superfood menu options etc.
On-site wellness services
Should you wish, we can provide services and experiences to enhance your retreat.
- Massage and reflexology.
- Private or group yoga, Pilates or personal training.
- Beauty services.
- Catering: organic, vegetarian, superfood menus, etc.
- Garden and local landscape walking tours.
- The farm-to-fork of Provence experience.
(Subject to availability, please book in advance.)
A self-contained retreat residence on an acre of private grounds, the villa provides accommodation for up to 14 guests (at full capacity). Your guests will enjoy cool natural stone floors, high timber trussed ceilings, bespoke baths and crisp white bed linen. Each door opens onto a terrace with breathtaking views of the valley and vineyards of St Tropez.
Flexible bedding options are available for most double rooms to convert into twin-share rooms, as well as room for a third bed in some, and one quad room. Additionally, there are further accommodation options available off-site, to accommodate extra participants or staff, with a neighbouring B&B property and second rental villa, all within walking distance of Villa Tropez (subject to availability).
You and your guests will enjoy:
- Free wi-fi throughout the villa.
- Flatscreen TV in living area with satellite TV and DVD player. Flatscreen TVs are also found in each room.
- Cooking facilties: Rangemaster Country oven with five hobs (gas), microwave, American-style fridge with ice dispenser.
- Nespresso DeLonghi coffee machine.
- Traditional exterior wood-fired pizza oven and gas BBQ.
- Washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Linen and towels.
You can find further details about the layout of accommodation and facilities of the villa here.
The surrounding landscape offers an array of opportunities for gentle exercise. A wander down trails and pathways clears the mind and the opportunity to re-discover tranquility at a grass-roots level. From the villa gates, guests can meander through scenic farmland, forests, vegetable fields and vineyards for some back-to-nature bliss. Bike hire is also available. Ride forest trails with spectacular views, or alongside the meandering picturesque river alongside the vineyard lanes.
Tailored to your needs
Whatever the vision for your upcoming retreat, we can create a retreat package to suit your needs. We welcome all enquiries from studio managers, teachers and organisers of corporate events, and will provide a personalised quote based on your requirements. Download the Retreat Venue Hire PDF here, with bonus complimentary offers for all April, May and June 2016 venue hire week packages.