OUTSTANDING FACILITIES FOR LUXURY YOGA RETREATS
Villa Tropez – retreat rental villa St Tropez area,
For rental pricing, See rental rates page:
– Season: last weekend of May till October
– check-in as of 4pm day of arrival, check out by 10am on day of departure
The Hire of the Property – 7 night minimum (or part thereof)
– is for full private use of the self-contained 6 bedroom villa, pool, wellness pavilion & all facilities.
– There are no staff on-site (being self-contained – there is no-one to assist on-site during your stay. Extra cleaning services can be requested)
– Caretakers would meet you on arrival to show you the workings of the villa.
– one mid-stay clean, and of end-of stay clean is included, and linen / towels per person (no linen / towel changes provided during stay).
– Further cleaning / linen service would be €25 per hour – minimum €50 per visit.
Catering is arranged between the retreat organiser and a local english-speaking caterer directly – a separate service that comes into the Villa, as there is no in-house catering service. You would work your menu out with them, depending on what requirements you have: vegetarian, vegan, Mediterranean seafood, gourmet meats etc, and book directly through them.
Catering Rates for time: it works out to be approx €350 per day for the caterer’s time (including a second person for kitchen prep / clearing /serving help for dinner) for a 3 meal roster and self-serve snacks.
Food costs: are additional to the caterer’s time, depending on what type of food you require, on the menus you have organised with the caterer. Previous retreat groups normally spend around €40+ per person per day on food – the caterer will shop for all of the ingredients and give you all the food receipts.
Local english-speaking yoga teacher / meditation teachers are approx €120 per hour for a small group of 3 or so people, more for a larger group. Contact details provided upon booking of villa, for facilitators to check availabilty with and to book directly.
Airport transfers are approx €200 each way per 5 seater van. Local transport approx €80 per hour for 5 seater van. Contact details provided upon booking of villa, for facilitators to organise directly.
All the above pricing is approximate, as they are separate services to us. Pricing / availability can be confirmed by contacting these service providers directly.
Checking the viability of organsing a retreat
If these figures work for you after having complied your own per-person pricing to on-sell, to fill beds on your retreat – we would love to chat further. We like to show these approximate pricings up front, to assist facilitators early on in their research. It’s never easy organising a retreat, and there are so many little extras to think about, to make sure you get a clear picture from the beginning!
What you’ll get when holding a retreat at Villa Tropez
Our group retreat facilities are designed with every aspect thought of to ensure your rustic luxury yoga retreats run smoothly. Read on to find out why Villa Tropez is the perfect yoga retreat venue for your next retreat.
The wellness pavilion has been built out of sustainably sourced wood, some sourced from the ancient oak forest it is nestled against, and a fully equipped space for group yoga or fitness classes and holds up to 14 people plus facilitator. To see past and upcoming luxury yoga retreats at Villa Tropez, visit the Travel Diary.
We balance specialised retreat amenities with Côte d’Azur chic. Spiralizer, commercial grade juicer, organic fruit trees and an olive grove, are just a few of the elements mindfully incorporated into the retreat venue.
Imagine yourself hosting a retreat here …
Inside the villa
You and your guests will enjoy:
- rustic luxury yoga retreat accommodation – six bedrooms with various configuration options
- Communal lounge area with fireplace and sofas
- Free wi-fi throughout the villa, bedrooms & pool terrace
- Flatscreen TV in living area with satellite TV and DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Cooking facilities: Rangemaster Country oven with five hobs (gas), microwave, American-style fridge with ice dispenser (catering can also be arranged with vegetarian, organic, superfood menu options, etc.)
- Juicer, spiralizer, food processor/blender
- DeLonghi dual coffee machine with fresh bean grinder. Pod-free to minimise non-recyclables in the environment.
- Traditional exterior wood-fired pizza oven and gas BBQ
- Washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
The villa provides several wonderful relaxed settings for group workshops, and for enjoying meals together. Areas include:
- Holding up to 14 people (12 pax in May, June, Sept, Oct due to possible weather and note being able to use outisde teraces)
- Wellness pavilion can also be set up as a seated group space for workshops
- Gym equipment
- Yoga equipment for 14 persons: mats, blocks, straps, cushions.
- The yoga deck off the pavilion also holds 14 people, with stunning views and facing the sunset.
- Large shaded pool terrace with table seating for pool-side sessions (seats 14)
- The grand terrace with panoramic views
- The dining area inside the villa (seats 10, with the option to add kitchen table nearby)
- The living area of the villa (provides lounge seating for 10 with the option to add single chairs)
- The large eat-in kitchen, perfect for cooking courses (with table seating six, or table can be moved to provide space for a larger group cooking class)
The grounds and l’Oliveraie
The grounds of the villa provide serenity and beauty for luxury yoga retreats, as well as corporate getaways and fitness holidays. The acre of private grounds, local countryside and beaches offer many options for outdoor experiences. Level grassed areas, the pool terrace and the olive grove offer further options for yoga/fitness classes.
There is an abundance of native flora and fauna, including a native Provençal tortoise who occasionally meanders in! The grounds offer:
- A quarter-Olympic size resort-style pool, pool terrace with sun loungers, shaded pool-bar seating with a fridge and sink
- Mediterranean landscaped terraced gardens, which feature oak, olive and fruit trees as well as a fountain with waterlilies
- Olive grove and fruit trees from which to harvest fresh ingredients seasonally
- Level grassed areas, olive grove and pool terrace, suitable for outdoor and pool-side classes
- Plenty of corners to relax, meditate and find peace in the garden sanctuary or shaded terrace seating areas
- Petanque boulodrome for games of traditional boules
- Table tennis table
The following therapeutic massage treatments, wellness and cuisine experiences can be added to your retreat offering, as well as excursions such as local winery and boat tours. Read about itinerary options to make up the perfect yoga retreat South of France style. Should you wish, we can send you details on request the following services and experiences for you to organise, to enhance your retreat:
- Therapeutic massage and reflexology
- Private or group yoga, Pilates or personal training
- Private nutrition consultations
- Healthy cooking classes with nutrition talk on-site, or at a local gourmet restaurant
- Catering: organic, vegetarian, halal, gluten-free, superfood menus, etc.
- Local countryside walking and hiking tours
- The Provence farm-to-fork experience tours
(Subject to availability, please discuss options with us when making your booking.)
The surrounding landscape offers an array of opportunities for gentle exercise. A wander down trails and pathways clears the mind and the opportunity to re-discover tranquility at a grass-roots level.
From the villa gates, guests can meander through scenic farmland, forests, vegetable fields and vineyards for some back-to-nature bliss. Bike hire is also available locally. Ride forest trails with spectacular views, or alongside the meandering picturesque river by the vineyard lanes.
Villa Tropez feels wonderfully remote yet provides easy access into local towns and the closest airport to St Tropez for straightforward airport transfers.