A sustainably sourced chalet, nestled on the tranquil edge of the ancient oak chêne forest, is the setting for your yoga, Pilates, meditation or fitness classes. We’re very proud of our wellness pavilion and believe its setting makes it one of the best of any of Europe’s boutique retreat centres.
Why is Villa Tropez the pick of boutique retreat centres?
Villa Tropez is rare as a French villa with on site yoga/fitness pavilion, making it perfect for boutique retreats. There are very few retreat centres in France, fewer still with a custom-built wellness pavilion. Views from the pavilion overlook the serene Provençal countryside. Facing west, it is ideally positioned for spectacular sunset sessions.
The pavilion includes:
- Bi-fold doors that open onto a large covered deck
- Internal and external floor areas that accommodatee 15 yoga mats each (approx 50sqm total: 25sqm internal and 25sqm covered deck area)
- Yoga mats, straps, blocks and cushions provided for 15 participants
- Stereo with CD player and iPod dock
- Fitness equipment (removable to optimise space) including back weight machine, exercise bike, free weights and bar rests
- Tea-making facilities and mini-fridge nearby
- Massage treatment table available on request
Retreat guest reviews …