For the gourmet Provence offers innumerable options. We offer several itineraries that explore the highlights of Provence’s vineyards and gourmet food production houses, which can be tailored to your needs. Suggestions include:
- Visit the famous French houses and vineyards of Bellet AOC (appellation d’origine contrôlée). Having been household names for centuries, these two houses and their tastings are a must do for any enthusiast visiting the region.
- Discover the area currently sending rosé-coloured shockwaves throughout the world of wine: Correns. Tour the vineyards and villages of this region, home to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and taste wines from their Château Miraval estate: a joint venture with none other than Beaucastel’s Perrin et fils family. (Sadly their debut rosé sold out within hours of release!)
- Learn how the various wines are produced followed by wine-tasting. Taste and purchase the region’s wine specialty: the dry floral rosé, ideal for quaffing in the summer sun and a fantastic compliment to the local Provençal food.
- Visit a nearby Provençal market town on market day, where delicious aromas of the fresh regional produce on offer fill the air.
- Tour the Au Bec Fin production houses where olive oil, anchoïade and tapenade are just a few of the delicacies on offer.
For more information or to arrange a personalised tour for your group, please contact us.