VILLA ST TROPEZ AREA – RATES & OFFERS
Villa Tropez – holiday villa St Tropez area, rental rates
Villa Tropez is the finest rustic luxury villa St Tropez and surrounds has to offer. Check out the latest rates and offers below. (For Villa Tropez venue hire for group retreats and corporate events, please find further information here )
(2019 Season fully booked, please enquire on availability for upcoming seasons)
|Stay Period 2020||Rate: 7 nights or part thereof|
|late May – June 2020||€7,950|
|July – August 2020||€9,950 (early bird, normally €10,950)|
|Sept – Oct 2020||€5,350 (early bird offer)|
|Stay Period 2021||Rate: 7 nights or part thereof|
|late May – June 2021||€7,950|
|July – August 2021||€9,950 (early bird, normally €10,950)|
|September – October 2021||€5,350 (early bird offer)|
- The person arranging the booking is to sign the rental agreement with the Terms & Conditions of Rental, including the noise policy, on behalf of all guests for the duration of the stay. These conditions are similar to other rental proepties in the region, to respect the authentic rural neighbourhoods. Please note that Villa Tropez is in a peaceful rural setting, and is a family holiday and retreat venue, therefore not suitable for groups with loud music. Events or loud parties are prohibited. There is a no noise policy after 11pm. Please see the Rental Terms & Conditions.
- Rental duration: check in as of 4pm and check out by 10am. July/Aug: Saturday to Saturday arrival. Flexible arrival & departure dates in other months.
- Rental rates are for up to 14 persons in high season inclusive of infants/children. (12 persons in low season, or as otherwise quoted / advertised).
- Prices & terms subject to change at any time.
- Deposit: 30% of total rental rate required to confirm booking. Full amount due if booking is within 9 weeks of arrival.
- Dates cannot be held & the booking is not confirmed until BOTH the signed rental agreement & payment is received. Payment will be sent back immediately in the case of another booking having been confirmed earlier by another party for the same dates.
- Security deposit of €1200 required to cover against accidental breakage etc, refundable a fortnight after rental end.
- Bed linen (except cot linen), one bath towel, & one pool/beach towel provided, changed weekly.
- Utilities, twice-weekly cleaning (incl. final clean), pool & garden maintenance included. For additional cleaning / linen change services, this can easily be arranged for a small fee with the cleaning team.
- Meet and greet service on your day of arrival between 4-6pm.
- Daily maid service / babysitting contact details can be provided on request, please book well in advance for summer.
- Private Chef / caterer contact details can be sent on request, please book well in advance for summer.
- A comprehensive Welcome Pack with information on the Villa’s amenities, local highlights, restaurants, beaches and easy driving route suggestions, will be sent at the time of balance of payment.
- For off-season bookings, please check on pool opening times (Pool generally closed November to mid-May, and is not heated).
- Villa Tropez does book up quickly, being one of the most popular rental villas in France, so to avoid missing out on your desired dates, contact us here.