YOGA RETREAT SOUTH OF FRANCE STYLE – ITINERARIES & TRANSFERS
Want to host a yoga retreat South of France style? Villa Tropez offers wonderful options for itineraries that will delight your participants. Our staff can work with you to arrange transport for your group’s transfer from the closest airport to St Tropez to the villa as well as local English-speaking drivers for transport during your stay, for example if you wish to include local tours.
We can suggest an array of local highlights to build enticing retreat itineraries. For example:
- Guided tour of the famous St Tropez food markets on a Tuesday or Saturday, and a boat tour around the famous bay
- An evening gourmet picnic amongst the hilltop fortress ruins of Grimaud, with spectacular views
- Farm to Fork: Gourmet production house tour, making traditional Provençal olive products
- The local village arts and crafts village of Cogolin with brocante/traditional furniture markets on Wednesdays – and an impressive showroom of working looms and traditional rug-making for palaces such as Versailles and The Whitehouse
- Visits to an expansive local natural organic products emporium
- Chateau Tremouries, a beautiful old bastide and winery, walkable from the Villa
- An organic farm and greenhouse available as a unique once-off yoga class off-site
- A day trip to the famous perfume houses of Grasse, stopping in Nice or Cannes
- Walks along the local famous sandy beaches of Pampelonne
- A typical Provençal restaurant in Plan de La Tour whose owner loves foraging for his own ingredients
- From the Villa Retreat gates, journey through scenic farmland, forests, vegetable fields and vineyards for back-to-nature bliss
- Hire bikes and follow the picturesque river alongside the vineyard lanes next to Villa Tropez
To see upcoming retreats at Villa Tropez, visit our Travel Diary.