OUTSTANDING FACILITIES FOR LUXURY YOGA RETREATS
Our group retreat facilities are designed with every aspect thought of to ensure your luxury yoga retreats run smoothly. Read on to find out why Villa Tropez is the perfect yoga retreat venue for your next retreat.
The wellness pavilion has been built out of sustainably sourced wood, some sourced from the ancient oak forest it is nestled against, and a fully equipped space for group yoga or fitness classes and holds up to 14 people plus facilitator. To see past and upcoming luxury yoga retreats at Villa Tropez, visit the Travel Diary.
We balance specialised retreat amenities with Côte d’Azur chic. Spiralizer, commercial grade juicer, healthy non-toxic diamond-saphire coated cookware, organic fruit trees and an olive grove, are just a few of the elements mindfully incorporated into the retreat venue.
Imagine yourself hosting a retreat here …
Inside the villa
You and your guests will enjoy:
- Luxury yoga retreat accommodation – six bedrooms with various configuration options
- Communal lounge area with fireplace and sofas
- Free wi-fi throughout the villa, bedrooms & pool terrace
- Flatscreen TV in living area with satellite TV and DVD player (flatscreen TVs are also in most bedrooms)
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Cooking facilities: Rangemaster Country oven with five hobs (gas), microwave, American-style fridge with ice dispenser (catering can also be arranged with vegetarian, organic, superfood menu options, etc.)
- Juicer, spiralizer, food processor/blender, healthy non-toxic diamond-saphire coated cookware
- DeLonghi dual coffee machine with fresh bean grinder. Pod-free to minimise non-recyclables in the environment.
- Traditional exterior wood-fired pizza oven and gas BBQ
- Washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
The villa provides several wonderful relaxed settings for group workshops, and for enjoying meals together. Areas include:
- Holding up to 14 people plus facilitator, the wellness pavilion can also be set up as a seated group space for workshops
- Gym equipment
- Yoga equipment for 14 persons: mats, blocks, straps, cushions.
- The yoga deck off the pavilion also holds 14 people, with stunning views and facing the sunset.
- Large shaded pool terrace with table seating for pool-side sessions (seats 14)
- The grand terrace with panoramic views (seats 14+)
- The dining area inside the villa (seats 10, with the option to add a further table nearby for six)
- The living area of the villa (provides lounge seating for 10 with the option to add single chairs)
- The large eat-in kitchen, perfect for cooking courses (with table seating six, or table can be moved to provide space for a larger group cooking class)
The grounds and l’Oliveraie
The grounds of the villa provide serenity and beauty for luxury yoga retreats, as well as corporate getaways and fitness holidays. The acre of private grounds, local countryside and beaches offer many options for outdoor experiences. Level grassed areas, the pool terrace and the olive grove offer further options for yoga/fitness classes.
There is an abundance of native flora and fauna, including a native Provençal tortoise who occasionally meanders in! The grounds offer:
- A quarter-Olympic size resort-style pool, pool terrace with sun loungers, shaded pool-bar seating with a fridge and sink
- Mediterranean landscaped terraced gardens, which feature oak, olive and fruit trees as well as a fountain with waterlilies
- Olive grove and herb garden from which to harvest fresh ingredients,
- Level grassed areas, olive grove and pool terrace, suitable for outdoor and pool-side classes
- Plenty of corners to relax, meditate and find peace in the garden sanctuary or shaded terrace seating areas
- Petanque boulodrome for games of traditional boules
- Table tennis table
The following therapeutic massage treatments, wellness and cuisine experiences can be added to your retreat offering, as well as excursions such as local winery and boat tours. Read about itinerary options to make up the perfect yoga retreat South of France style. Should you wish, we can arrange on prior request the following services and experiences to enhance your retreat:
- Therapeutic massage and reflexology
- Private or group yoga, Pilates or personal training
- Private nutrition consultations
- Healthy cooking classes with nutrition talk on-site, or at a local gourmet restaurant
- Catering: organic, vegetarian, halal, gluten-free, superfood menus, etc.
- Local countryside walking and hiking tours
- The Provence farm-to-fork experience tours
(Subject to availability, please discuss options with us when making your booking.)
The surrounding landscape offers an array of opportunities for gentle exercise. A wander down trails and pathways clears the mind and the opportunity to re-discover tranquility at a grass-roots level.
From the villa gates, guests can meander through scenic farmland, forests, vegetable fields and vineyards for some back-to-nature bliss. Bike hire is also available locally. Ride forest trails with spectacular views, or alongside the meandering picturesque river by the vineyard lanes.
Villa Tropez feels wonderfully remote yet provides easy access into local towns and the closest airport to St Tropez for straightforward airport transfers.